Classroom Musings VII

Desires
A day would come when I would laugh,
Breeze through the marshes of joy and love,
My life will have a meaning, it shall have a pause.
It shall have an existence more than a vignette,
Until then, I shall burn like a cigarette.

Burn like a cigarette as I shall be,
Fire at one end, at the other end thee,
Lord will I ever come out of this melee?
Can I be the one who lives on his own?
Free from the pain, which make me moan.

Makes me moan the things that will,
I want to go up and down that hill,
Where rays of hope shine on my window sill.
I know that day would come and embrace me ,
The gods will oblige and grace me.

Comments

Keshi said…
beautiful words of encouragement...so soothing and serene...

Keshi.
sebia said…
wow..classroom musings:p
u mean tht u were weaving wrds of wisdom..in ur quixotic indulgence..while your teacher ws bz,dragging u to the vistas of TOTAL QUALITY MENAGEMENT:)
quite beautifully u weaved such beautiful symphony:)
hi i am sebia(shall i marrofy a dialogue..NAAM TO SUNA HOGA..as sm indian villain:p
Manish said…
hey man! thats cool... well it seems that ur efficieny is best in the classrooms... so thats y u r able to write such wonderful stuff :D
good job done :)
waitin for more of these musings
keep smilin
GBU n TC
Manish
Nidhi said…
atul.. do u ever study in class?? :D

nice work :)
invertedmoron said…
@Keshi
Thanx a ton :)

@Manish
More on the way dude..Wassup on ur side?

@Nidhi
Ya ...sumtimes :)
Wen I'm not musing.
:) gods dont oblige.. its u who carve the path to ur destiny and ur desires.. but a very nice poem..
Manish said…
hey buddy... u said more of this... kya baat hai... abhi tak kuch nahin aaya... it seems u r studyin right now ;)
neways... nothin great on my side just life goin on..
jaldi kuch aur likho :)

GBU n TC
Manish
Anonymous said…
Don't tell me u wrote THIS.

Popular posts from this blog

Wish... I were a rock

Classroom Musings VIII