Freebird as I am...

"If I leave here tomorrow
Would you still remember me?
For I must be travelling on, now,
’cause there’s too many places I’ve got to see.
But, if I stayed here with you, girl,
Things just couldn’t be the same.
’cause I’m as free as a bird now,
And this bird you can not change."
(Freebird by Lynyrd Skynyrd)
Lines I could relate myself most with.
Maintaining relationships is something I've found most difficult to deal with. Still trying to figure out whether I've been wrong or whether it were just the things that went against me.

Comments

Anonymous said…
i can never understand why men dodge away from a commitment for life... my bf thinks d same way u do.. *sigh* and i cant make him see the brighter side.. and nor will u see that :)
invertedmoron said…
@ doll
It's not dodging away. It's just the undecisiveness that follows with pressures for commitments.
A relationship will work only if both the people involved are mentally ready for it.
Undue compromises will only lead to further complications I guess.
We guys r no mean devils who just beleive in trampling emotions and feelings u see.
Anonymous said…
Freedom is first of all a responsibility before the God from whom we come.

- Alan Keyes
Anonymous said…
He who does not enjoy solitude will not love freedom.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Popular posts from this blog

Classroom Musings VIII

Wish... I were a rock