"L" freezes over

"A winter's day-
in a deep and dark December
I am alone-
Gazing from my window to the streets below
On a freshly fallen silent shroud of snow.
I am a rock, I am an island.

I have my books
and my poetry to protect me
I am shielded in my armour
Hiding in my room, safe within my womb,
I touch no one and no one touches me."

(I am a rock by Simon n Garfunkel)

Whoooo.....Lucknow is freezing man!!
Planned to have that ever elusive bath today in the afternoon. But it seems that the forces of mother nature are all up in arms against me. Tommorow will be a test of my will power.
Hope that I'll succeed.
Amen

Comments

Anonymous said…
weather at my place is freezing too...thank god delhi is a li'l bit more warmer(relatively)

Popular posts from this blog

Classroom Musings VIII

Wish... I were a rock